We provide complete, managed IT services to keep your systems operating reliably while maintaining your network in peak form.
We specialise in helping small businesses manage all their IT services at reasonable and affordable flat rates. Managed IT support from Connected Platforms lets you focus your energy and efforts on growing your business. We provide your business with managed IT solutions that give you the peace-of-mind you need to take your business to the next level.
Managed IT Solutions Brisbane
We can help you design and build the perfect server network for your business, creating a system that supports your business while providing the resources for growing and expanding your operations.
- Server setup: Windows Server, Domain Controllers (Servers that verify and authenticate users on your network), Application Servers
- Server monitoring: The process of monitoring all the system resources associated with the server in order to understand their resource usage patterns and optimize them accordingly to provide a better end-user experience. It ensures that your server is capable of hosting your applications by providing sufficient data relating to the performance of your operating system, thereby providing complete application and network server monitoring, and gives you a proper glance into the working of your system.
- Maintenance, Backup and Disaster Recovery: With the help of Datto Business Continuity and Data Recovery highly secure cloud we can quickly restore as little as a single lost file or an entire business.
- IT Asset Procurement Services: Let us worry about choosing and sourcing the software and hardware your business needs to run smoothly.
Get the seamless Internet connection your business needs with our Internet monitoring services. We’ll make sure that your connection is as good as it can be for both your wired and wireless Internet. Our team can also help you set up and optimise your firewall so that your network is secure and capable of handling your online activities.
- Internet monitoring and optimisation: Our firewalls can notify us when your internet goes down, we can then switch you to our 4G backup connection to keep your business running like nothing has happened.
- Firewall maintenance and protection: We make sure that the firewalls protecting your business are always up to date and configured against the latest threates to provide your business with ongoing, optimal protection.
- Creating and securing VPNs (Virtual Private Networks): Using a Virtual Private Netwok (VPN) we can enable offsite access to your systems; your employees can work offsite as if they are still in the office. We can also link two sites using a one VPN so that two separate offices can work as if they are virtually in one building.
- Managed WiFi for Small Business: We monitor and manage your wireless networks to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Small Business eMail Hosting Solutions: Because no modern business can properly operate without e-mail.
Are you looking for full migration to the cloud or partial hosting? We offer comprehensive cloud solutions that will give you more flexibility and remote access to your network.
Remote IT Services
If your network goes down after work hours, or if your in-house team can’t fix your technical issues, we can help you remotely. Our remote IT services let us access your network off-site. With us, you can get the technical support you need when you need it – even when we’re not there.
- 24/7 availability: Help and support whenever you need it.
- Includes desktop and server support: Professional support for all desktop and server computers in your business.
- Mobile, on-call IT specialist: Professional support whereever you need it.
- Remote IT Support: Help wherever you may be.
An IT disaster can disrupt your business and wreak havoc on your workflow and productivity, so timely disaster recovery should be a critical feature in your contingency. Our team can design a disaster recovery plan and implement measures to ensure minimal impact on your operations and services if an IT disaster occurs.
- System redesign and restructuring: Planning the right hardware to best suit your business needs and technology requirements.
- Automated failover features for hardware and software failures: Automated redundancies we put in place to ensure your business can keep operating.
- IT disaster recovery: To prepare your business and ensure it can recover when disaster strikes.
- Business continuity management: Using Datto Business Contiuity and Data Recovery we ensure that the ongoing operation of your business can be maintained.
Ensure smooth operations for your team by creating a more seamless and integrated network of workstations. We’ll help you set up, modify, and monitor your workstations so that it matches how your business runs and operates.
- Optimising on-site workstations and service areas:Optimising your systems for best industry practice to ensure the information technology in your business is running optimally.
- Back-ups for critical systems: Your critical systems are backed up using a robust schedule to ensure the safety of your data.
- Software maintenance and updates: We maintain your software so that you never have to worry about updating anything again, whenever your software vendor release an update, we make sure you are running the right version in your business.
- IT Procurement: Our will recommend and compile the technology bundle you need to run your business smoothly.
- Virtualization: Business computing is increasingly moving toward virtualization and there is no reason why your business should be behind your competitors.
Security and Antivirus
Protect your network and keep your information safe with the right security measures. We can help you set up the network security your business needs, providing the right level of internal and external access to prevent network leaks or breaches.
- Modified network security, firewall, access points, and system settings: Network security is facilitated via firewalls and DNS protection using Cisco Umbrella
- Virus and malware protection: We use Sentinel One and Webroot to protect your business from the threats posed by viruses and malware
Managed IT Solutions Designed for Your Business
Regardless of the level of managed IT services you need, we’ll make sure to meet your IT needs. We will look after every aspect of your IT infrastructure so that you can direct all your efforts on running your company and growing your business.
Contact us today if you have any questions or want to discuss how we can help. We provide managed IT services Brisbane wide, assisting small and medium-sized businesses to get the right IT infrastructure for their needs.
You can count on managed IT support from Connected Platforms when you need it.
You will receive these incredible benefits by using our managed IT solutions: