GET A FREE IT HEALTH CHECK AND MAKE SURE YOUR BUSINESS IS ONLINE WHEN IT SHOULD BE
At Connected Platforms, we are dedicated to your company and to ensuring that your information technology (IT) systems are operating as they should at all times. Get your Free IT health check today.
In today’s day and age, we know that most businesses exist online and in the cloud, which makes your IT systems that much more important.
As part of our wider suite of managed services, we offer a FREE IT health check. This service is geared towards ensuring that your information technology is working correctly and that you are getting the most from every system and process you have in place.
When we are completing your free IT health check, we are:
- Confirming that your systems and processes are secure
- Identifying any risks that may exist for your IT assets (as well as working out methods to help you minimise risks)
- Highlighting any inefficiencies in your IT systems and providing you with options for improvement
- Identifying IT issues that are causing problems with team morale and providing workable solutions
Benefits of an IT Health Check with Connected Platforms
When you have a business, it’s important that you’re on the front foot about things like security. Your IT is such a critical part of your business’ operations, so it makes sense to take the time to audit your systems thoroughly. The key benefits of an IT health check include:
- Your security is improved, and you will have greater control and governance over how your data is used – both internally and external to your business
- You have less risk associated with your IT systems
- Issues and problems are spotted and dealt with before they ever become a problem
- You have peace of mind knowing that your business is protected against potential outages and threats
When Do You Know You Need a Free IT Health Check?
It’s likely that you would benefit from a IT health check if you have started to notice issues with your IT, or if you are looking to grow your business in the next 12 months. It is also wise to consider a free IT health check when:
- You have not had an IT health check in the past two years or more
- You are planning a change in your IT system or are upgrading your core system of operation
- You think that your current IT systems provider might be providing your with services beneath that which you are paying
At Connected Platforms, we are all about giving you value for money and ensuring that you get value for money from our service.
Organise Your FREE IT Health Check With Connected Platforms Today!
When you work with us, you will get access to a range of services and solutions, and you will benefit from our experience and understanding of the IT space. Your IT health check includes:
- Software licence audit and review
- Examination of your security risks
- A meeting with all key stakeholders
- An exploration of your current IT infrastructure and an assessment of your existing hardware and software
- An analysis of any cost-saving opportunities
- A report and recommendations made on the basis of our examination
We encourage you to contact us today to find out more about how we can help you. We are dedicated to your business’ success and can provide an IT health check in combination with our other services or as a standalone service.