As a managed service provider, we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible managed services. We are always innovating and looking for ways to improve what we are offering to our clients.
As part of our role and commitment to you, we are always on the front foot when it comes to new technology and infrastructure management. What this means in plain speak is that when new products and technologies come out, we see if they are relevant and viable for our customers and implement them if they are.
By always staying current, we are ensuring the best possible value for our customers and clients.
We know that a key part of offering our services reliably depends on knowing how and where to access issues as and when they arise. This comes down to data and having access to the right information when it’s needed. We’re going to discuss some of the key ways in which we use data. Find out more about remote IT services here.
Data we need for successful remote IT support
When responding to a remote IT support request, we can respond to your issue promptly. But in order to be successful, we need information and data which allows us to access your computers and link up with the problem computer.
It’s a key part of our initial service offering that we will gather a list of all of your computers and the users associated with each so that we can actively and appropriately provide support and service. We will gather:
- The name of your assets – computers, printers, wireless internet etc
- IP addresses
- MAC Address
- Model and manufacturer information
- Serial number details
- Means of connectivity to the network
- Ports and protocol(s) used
- Firmware and operating system versions
When we have this information, it is possible for us to act on your systems and provide remote IT fixes. We can assist you in compiling this data and information whenever you have a new team member start, or when you have a system upgrade.
We use remote access tools. When working with our clients to provide remote managed IT services, we use sophisticated IT management systems that allow us to leverage user names and IDs to ensure that we can access any computer within your network as needed.
- We never access your network or computers unless specifically actioned to do so under a ticket request or via a phone call from a team member
- We can work in the background and perform updates and make changes without interrupting workflow
- Our remote IT systems provide us with full access to systems depending on the level of security your business needs – and we can work within legislative requirements for privacy
- We can access real-time statistics which gives us a clear picture of what we need to do to improve your IT services and performance on an ad hoc basis
Streamlining your services with process automation
We use cutting edge technology and implement process automation to allow us to deploy multiple actions in real time to a number of computers and systems. This allows us to deploy patches and software updates and gives us the capacity to automate system management tasks.
We even have the capacity to automate certain tasks which are triggered when our systems detect that a computer or system changes its state. This makes us more agile and capable of providing a more rapid rate of service.
Working with us for your remote IT services can make a huge difference to the efficiency of your business. We work with businesses across Brisbane and provide our remote services to a range of businesses and companies. We would love to be part of your business’ growth moving forward.
We are excited to be able to offer remote IT services to your business – so please call us to find out more about how this can work for you. Reach us on 1300 866 096 today.